[Dixielandjazz] What's in a Name?

tubaman at tubatoast.com tubaman at tubatoast.com
Fri Sep 17 00:17:48 PDT 2010

On one of the clips I heard some background  discussion about beer, condiments, and pizza that had a very high "Strain" content to my ears.

It can be said that no country is immune from bad garage bands!

Whatever 1950s group by the same name may have been around, I think they are lost on The Internets...

Dave Richoux