[Dixielandjazz] T-bone trick (was left handed trombone)

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Mon Sep 13 02:58:11 PDT 2010

Dave Richoux wrote on 11/09/2010 00:39:22:

> Another jazzer T-Bone trick:
>
> Pull out the tuning slide and drop an empty pint glass over the
> "active" pipe, play horn and get an interesting sound! I cannot say
> what pitch you will get, so play it by beer ;-)

And here is a clip of Dave Hewett performing the trick on
James Infirmary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBdLMjwyPA

Enjoy

Andy Ling

--

This e-mail is intended for the named addressees only. Its contents may be
privileged or confidential and should be treated as such. If you are not

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.
Registration No: 4004913
Contact details for all Quantel Offices and Companies can be found on our
website www.quantel.com or by writing to the holding company.
Registered address: Turnpike Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2NX, United
Kingdom