[Dixielandjazz] Austin Traditional Jazz Siociety Opener

Dave Stoddard dhs2 at peoplepc.com
Sun Sep 12 19:56:27 PDT 2010

Dear Listers:

Anyone who will be visiting Austin next weekend should take in the opening concert for the 2010-11 season of the Austin Traditional Jazz Society.  The concert will be at Cap City Comedy Club, 8120 Research Boulevard from 2 to 5 pm.  Cap City has both a kitchen and a bar.  The opening band will be my own Silver Creek Jazz Band.  I will be playing valve trombone, and will be joined by five sterling Austin traditional jazz players.  We will be opening for the fourth year in a row, and hope to set a good tone for the rest of the season.  More details are available at www.atjs.org.

Regards,
Dave Stoddard
Round Rock, TX