[Dixielandjazz] Video with nice Conn Connqueror alto saxophone, Birmingham Jazz Festival 2008

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 22:22:14 PDT 2010

Hello Marek,
That's right,Selena didn't make this tour, because of our first baby : Ory Adrian.The second baby is expected in about a week, so at present Selena is also not playing, she hopes to be back in December, Jazzclub Dortmund.
Here is a funny thing we did on Dutch TV, a couple of weeks ago, with Frits Kaatee, member of the Dutch Swing College Band, helping out :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpDzSlVXsjo
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma