[Dixielandjazz] Mollydookers (was Question)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Sep 9 14:38:15 PDT 2010

Bob Brodsky wrote:
> Last week, for the first time in my 85 years, I saw a left handed slide trombone player!

Dear Bob,
Maybe it's a Trad jazz thing in Australia.
DJMLer Adrian Ford is a left-hander (including trombone).
So was the legendary Melbourne trombonist Warwick 'Wocka' Dyer (from Frank Johnson's Fabulous Dixielanders).
Other Australian left-handed trombone players include Kevin Shannon and the 'living legend', ex-pat Aussie Max Collie.
Very kind regards,
Bill.