[Dixielandjazz] Bria

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Wed Sep 8 19:40:12 PDT 2010

I first heard and saw Bria at the Victoria and Port Angeles festivals in
2005. If I remember correctly (which is a pretty big if), she was still a
senior in college, or perhaps she had just graduated. I guess that would put
her at about 26-27.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY
Webmaster for APlaceForJazz.org and SwingtimeJazz.org