[Dixielandjazz] Amy Roberts

lrg4003 at aol.com lrg4003 at aol.com
Wed Sep 8 15:54:41 PDT 2010

Marek, Amy is indeed 22.  Or at least she was when I had the chance to meet, hear and perform with her at the New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp
in early August.

In an early session she was acting a little shy and I encouraged her to come up and play and promptly blew me off the music stand.
She's pretty unassuming until she starts to play and then she puts out an amazing torrent of sound and notes---all of it great.

KC Clarinet