[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug:

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 20:20:22 PDT 2010

If you are in the area, come on out and sample the Wilmington
Riverfront, and/.or the charm of the of beautiful Chester County PA.
Some of the finest horse country this side of the pond from Ireland,
beautiful farms, lots of open spaces and rolling hills, beautiful
people and interesting artists, both visual and musical. Audiences
will be varied in ages, mostly in the 10 to 59 year old range.

Four Gigs this week for Barbone Street in the Philly area as Follows:

Sep 8 (Wed) Noon to 1:30 PM - Cristina Riverfront, Wilmington
Delaware. Pavilion off West Street on the Riverwalk between The
Barclay's Band Building and the AAA Building.  FREE

Sep 10 (Fri) 5 to 7 PM. During the Art Show and Sale - "Artists of the
Brandywine Valley" at the Patrons Tent of the Laurels Equestrian
Event. ON Landhope Farm at the intersection of Woodview and Glen
Willow Roads, West Grove PA. FREE, including hors d'oeuvres and
cocktails. All you need do is tell them I invited you.

Sep 11 (Sat) Noon to 3 PM - Barbone Street Jazz Band + Jonathan
Russell jazz violinist at the Laurels, same location as above. Parking
$5, admits all occupants no extra charge. Horses, Carriages & Jazz +
lots more for all ages.  www.laurelscde.org

Sep 12 (Sun) Noon to 3 PM - Barbone Street Jazz Band + Jonathan
Russell jazz violinist at the Laurels, same location as above. Parking
$5, admits all occupants no extra charge. Horses, Carriages & Jazz +
lots more for all ages. www.laurelscde.org

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

PS. Can't make it this week? OK, the following week we're at:

Sep 15 (Wed) Noon to 1:30 PM Commerce Square on Market Street in
Philadelphia, between 20 and 21st Streets in the huge courtyard
between the two high rise office buildings. FREE. Refreshments
available at restaurants around the courtyard

Sep 17 (Fri) 7 to 10 PM at the Marquis de Lafayette hotel, 501 Beach
Avenue Cape May New Jersey. This is part of a September Mardi Gras
celebration in Cape May. Two other bands are also performing. Al
Harrison's Dixieland Band and Herb Roselle's Atlantic City Jazz Band.
BOTH EXCELLENT. For a paltry $20 admission fee, you can see all 3
bands. We'll be throwing beads, don't know about the other bands. <grin>

Sep 19 (Sun) 6:30 to 7:30 PM Concert at the Medford Lea's auditorium -
Medford NJ. This is our only "old folks gig" so if young audiences
intimidate you, come to this one where the average age is about 80. FREE