[Dixielandjazz] Cap't Jack Leroy Tueller 90 yr old trumpet man WWII vet

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Sep 6 04:12:36 PDT 2010

Thanks for that great story. I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned on here but there's been a similar story recounted in much of the UK media recently about the piper Bill Millin, who has just died. I hope the link works, if not I can paste the story, but it's another remarkable tale of courage, music and, well to be blunt, stark raving madness.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/military-obituaries/special-forces-obituaries/7952729/Piper-Bill-Millin.html
All the best,
Allan Brown