[Dixielandjazz] Advice on Band In A Box

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at frontier.com
Wed Oct 27 10:35:26 PDT 2010

Hi Listees, I am considering buying BIAB to use when I play the nursing home circuit.   I've lost two piano players in the past two years, and would like to continue playing.   How difficult and time comsuming is it for a geezer to plug in a couple of dozen standards?   Before I go out and buy a lap-top and portable amp, I would like some advice.   Would the basic BIAB work ok for what I have in mind or do I need one of the better versions?
BTW, "GEEZERSAX" has a few items listed on e-bay that some of you may find of interest including about 100 issues of Mississippi Rag.   Regards, Charlie Coleman