[Dixielandjazz] Just a note about the Cullum band.

STEVE PIKAL gutzbass at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 15:40:32 PDT 2010

Hi Dave and Norm,
Thank you for kindly  mentioning  me  joining on with the Jim Cullum band.  It
really has been a lot of  fun playing and swinging with such a great group of
musicians.   I  just wanted to note that Jim very graciously   worked
around  some of my prior  commitments.  One of which is playing  the Suncoast
Jazz fest in November with the Barbary Coast band.  I am looking forward to
always a very fun weekend of jazz and seeing you very soon.       All the best,

Steve Pikal
gutzbass at yahoo.com