[Dixielandjazz] blank messages

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Oct 20 20:28:52 PDT 2010

Phil,
There are a lot of blank messages being posted to Yahoo Group lists,
not so much to DJML.

Dan Havens and The Boll Weevil Jass Band subject line seems OK, there
are some URLs that managed to attach to the last message ( Still
Trying ) sent by "retpt"

Dan worked with Jean Kittrell at some point. http://www.jeankittrell.com/Bios.html1

they appear to be youtube links, there are  videos of " The Boll
Weevil Jass Band" on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/restpt  has posted a few clips - a version
of 1919 March.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXMZLN8gN30
and Sidewalk Blues
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4uSyPScXg

Those are the URLs in retpt's message - I have no idea why there is so
much difficulty in getting those URLs posted to DJML (as plain text) -
maybe some little bug in the system?  They are the only messages
posted to DJML by whoever retpt is.

Dave Richoux