[Dixielandjazz] A very full Louis Armstrong discography

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 19 20:30:50 PDT 2010

David M Richoux wrote:
> I don't know if this site has been posted here before - nothing shows up when I search the DJML archives.
> Anyway, check out http://michaelminn.net/armstrong/   for a well notated Armstrong disco.
> I am not an expert on the subject, but it sure looks good to me!

Dear Dave,
It is.
And very handy to have on-line. And certainly worth 'bookmarking' for those who want to delve deeper into the great man's recordings.
I believe it was mentioned on the DJML many years ago.
However, it has been superseded, in the finer details, by Jos Willems's "All Of Me - the complete discography of Louis Armstrong". (2006, Scarecrow Press).
Very kind regards,
Bill.