[Dixielandjazz] Jazzy Cadillac ad on TV

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 10:34:09 PDT 2010

This link will get you on the trail of others:
(_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NEbQtAKO4_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-NEbQtAKO4) )   Paste what's inside the parenthesis.  Sorry, that's the
only way I know to  transmit it from this computer.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/19/2010 12:49:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,