[Dixielandjazz] Mary Lou Williams

Daniel Barrett danpbarrett at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:47:48 PDT 2010

 Dear Mr. Calder,

Thanks for your thoughtful and well-written comments about Mary Lou Williams. This is much more than I ever knew about her!  I will listen in another way to her playing, with special attention to her touch.

I very much enjoyed reading what you had to say, and look forward to your next contributions.

Sincerely,

Dan Barrett
Costa Mesa, CA