[Dixielandjazz] Fw: urgent charts needed

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 17:51:26 PDT 2010

Hey, Al:

Did I miss a round when someone else was buying one?

If Nancy's "boots" was the answer, what was the question?.

BTW: Have you ever seen it perfomed by Holland Taylor, who plays Charlie
Sheen's mother on "Two and a Half Men".  Her character, Evelyn Harper is
supposed to have had a showbiz background and that was her trademark tune.

Incidentally, Holland, who portrayed the First Lady in "Day That Reagan Got
Shot" is reportedly doing a one-woman show as former Texas Governor Ann
Richards.

I doubt though that it will ever play in a hick town like Houston

Tides,
Harry.

--
Suppose you were an idiot