[Dixielandjazz] Fw: urgent charts needed

Phil OR philor at webone.com.au
Thu Oct 14 16:06:27 PDT 2010

Can anybody help my friend.

Phil O'Rourke
Australia

got a gig for some women's only thing on the 29th Oct. got my first rehearsal on the 18thOct. Chosen three songs, can't find charts in jazz or fake, or blues books etc.. everyone knows them can you help me.? just need basic lead charts for sit in musos.

.1. - "I'm a Woman"  W.O.M.A.N., and I'll say it again,   ( bluesy number), peggy lee, bette midler, etc..

2. - _"these boots are made for walking" Nancy sinatra etc ( i know you all know it)

3. -  " I am Woman" Helen reddy, who else.

I've spent days trying to get charts off net and have got a pretty poor lot. got the lyrics, know the melody as you all do, but where are the charts? how do i find them, if they're not in the books? internet keeps giving me adds, lyrics, ringtones, and 1 page orchestra scores. Any chart or advice will be well appreciated.:)
Found some guitar tabs and will spend wknd putting them into band in the box and make my own charts, but you are all better than me, please put me out of my mysery and impending embarrassment when the musos see it , and step in and help me. yes I'll owe you. will a glass of red and a sit in do?
thanks in advane
Nicholi and Ella Bella ( my four legged companion)
:)