[Dixielandjazz] Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 94, Issue 16

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 07:49:57 PDT 2010

Marek:

Since you have no quarrel with Dan, I'm sure it's because you'd rather
quarrel with me.

Not to disagree with anything that has been said here with regard to Mary
Lou Williams but I think that she did some of her finest work as arranger
and pianist with Andy Kirk and his Clouds of Joy

I don't have the CD handy, but I believe the period may have spanned
something like 1936=1947

If I'm off by more than a coupla years, you may have your lawyer contact my
lawyer and they can perhaps do lunch..

Harry
(as least as dumb as yesterday in Houston, TX)

--
Suppose you were an idiot
Suppose you were a member of Congress