[Dixielandjazz] Looking for learning tenor banjo

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 13:32:41 PDT 2010

A good resource for those learning tenor banjo is the yahoo fourstring
banjo list.  I suggest your friend sing up there and ask the same  question.
This is an international list of over 1000 members, some of  whom give online
lessons or would like to refer you to lesson resources that  they sell.
Actually finding really decent recently published  material on learning tenor
banjo is a challenge.  There is a new book in  the editing process that
should be really good, but it is not in print  yet.

It is also a friendly list where someone will usually pipe up to answer any
 questions.

Anyhow, here's the location for the fourstring list.  Your friend  might
find some helpful free stuff in the files there.