[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in SPAIN

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:47:31 PDT 2010

Hey Fellow Listmates,

Natural Gas Jazz Band will be doing a two week jazz/sightseeing tour of
Spain on April 9 -21, 2011 which will include Madrid, Costa Blanca,
Terrassa, and the Barcelona area.

Because Spain has far fewer traditional jazz bands, clubs, and festivals
than most of the other countries we have visited over the years, I am asking
for your input.  We plan on participating in the Tarragona and Terrassa
Festivals while there and have also already contacted Canal St. JB, Jim
Kashishian, Madrid--All That Jazz JB, John Hutchings, Torrevieja  -- Jubilee
JB, Mike Summers, Alicante area.  We do have a list of a number of other
bands, primarily from the Barcelona area and would like to have some
personal input if you have any pertinent information you would like to
share.

Incidentally, we still have a few spaces left for the tour.  If you are
interested in joining us,  please check out our website:  www.ngjb.com

Is this a great list, or what?

Phil Crumley, leader, Natural Gas Jazz Band

Celebrating the twilight years of an almost famous jazz band.

P.S.  Let me know if you have a lead sheet for “The Flamenco Stomp.”  <grin>