[Dixielandjazz] National Anthem

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:22:22 PDT 2010

I doubt very much if it was Lang Lang.  He was on the "Capitol Fourth"
program hosted by Jimmy Smits and delivered a beautiful rendition of
Rachmaninoff's "Rhapsody on a Theme by Paganini",or at least that
segment of it that has always been known as "Story of Three Loves" or
more recently, the theme from "Somewhere in Time"

It has been my favorite piano composition ever since I was knee high
to an armadilla.

I thought Lang Lang to be an outstanding pianist and don't think he
would be capable of lousing up our national anthem.even if he tried..

Tides,
HC

--
Suppose you were an idiot