[Dixielandjazz] Bass saxophone - was :using tuba abd upright bass

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:16:45 PDT 2010

Hi,
I've seen the video quite a few times.  And there are some other
excellent videos there.
Somehow, we here (my friens and I) seem to love the bass saxophone.
I have, of course, forwarded the link to all my jazz friends, and have
received very nice comments (in Hebrew, of course - after all, that is
the language spoken in my country).
Cheers