[Dixielandjazz] Old Fashioned Love

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 13:23:31 PDT 2010

Hi Katie,
This looks to be it in the UCLA Digital Library, but I'm not registered
there, not sure if it's free to do so and then can get free digital copies or
not.
(_http://digital.library.ucla.edu/apam/librarian?ITEMID=SX138491_
(http://digital.library.ucla.edu/apam/librarian?ITEMID=SX138491) )

Indiana University files on old sheet music say the old sheet music is not
available for this tune.

Ginny

In a message dated 10/6/2010 3:06:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,