[Dixielandjazz] "It Don't Mean A Thing" w/Tyler Jackson

Mike Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Tue Oct 5 13:12:42 PDT 2010

I remember Tyler Jackson when he was a 10 year old playing in the youth
banjo band headed by Buddy Griffin in Houston, TX. He was a pretty good
player then for his age and his musical ability has progressed exponentially
over the years. He does a nice job on backup on "It Don't Mean A Thing..."

For another version by a banjo player (me), take a look at the following
Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0FKYlE_YU&feature=channel

Mike Woitowicz
The Banjo Barons Ragtime Band