[Dixielandjazz] OT: The Holy City

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:07:17 PDT 2010

One night, Billy Crystal as guest on David Letterman's show, was
making a comparison between Jewish and Christian holidays.

He went on a little bit about Passover/Easter and then naturally went
to Christmas/Hannukah.

The line I loved was when he said, "The only guy we ever had who was
making a list and checking it twice was Schindler"