[Dixielandjazz] Charleston Chasers (1927), Miff Mole Molers

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 30 13:54:24 PST 2010

dj outrage wrote [ln part]:andnet.com
> I've been looking for those recordings for ages on cd/records......Could you please give a little information on the cds you have?

Dear dj,
I'm not sure what Charleston Chasers/Miff Mole's Molers CDs Sheik has (they have been reissued on several CDs over the years) but World's Records at Novato, CA have the two Timeless CD reissues Vols 1 & 2 (1-041 and 1-081) in stock for US$16.00 each.
Check out
   http://www.worldsrecords.com/cgi-bin/storeR.cgi?phrase=Charleston+Chasers&specific=artist&format=any&x=11&y=11
then click on details.
These two CDs contain the complete Charleston Chasers recordings from 28 August 1925 to 30 September 1930.
The four sides from the final session on 9 February 1931 are on a 2CD set Timeless 1-065 ' Benny Goodman 1931-1935'. Also at Worlds Records.
The  complete Miff Mole recordings under his name (26 January 1927 to 17 February 1937) plus the complete Red and Miff's Stompers are on Frog 18 and 20, Vols 1 & 2, also in stock at Worlds for US$19.00 each.
   http://www.worldsrecords.com/cgi-bin/storeR.cgi?cart_id=11-30-10.10769&phrase=Miff+Mole&specific=artist&format=any&x=13&y=9
then click on details.
Very kind regards,
Bill.