[Dixielandjazz] Surnam SmithIke Smith (Mabel's - or Maybelle's - Dream)composer info?

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Nov 29 18:52:52 PST 2010

Bob Smith wrote:
> Sorry, but I didn't understand your question - 'What about Ng?'

Dear Bob,
I was intended as a humorous reply to your comment within this thread: "I'm not surprised at this surmise, we Smiths have the second most common surname on the planet."
The Chinese surname Ng is supposed to rival Smith as one of the most popular surnames in the world.
Unfortunately, you did not say what was the first most common name on the planet.
8>)
Kind regards,
Bill.