[Dixielandjazz] Pomplamoose !!!!!

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 15:41:02 PST 2010

Thanks for the sites!  Very enjoyable music-making delivered with much
charm!
Ginny

In a message dated 11/24/2010 2:57:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,
BillSargentDrums at aol.com writes:

POMPLAMOOSE !!! I am so totally hooked on these  guys. I love  their music,
their production, their personalities and their videos   are absolutely
addictive. I've watched everyone of them. Can't get enough.  Check  them out

Mr Sandman:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xMCNmUaGko

Pomplamoose:    http://www.youtube.com/user/PomplamooseMusic

There's nothing in  the  mix that they don't show on the videos.

PS - Every video has  something  unusual at the end :)