[Dixielandjazz] Zeta Jazz Electric Violin

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 19 09:54:48 PST 2010

Good Dixieland Jazz violin for sale!

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, California,95242,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band,
209-747-1148
www.cellblock7.biz
Enjoy life now-it has an expiration date

I have a Beautiful almost new Zeta Jazz Electric Violin and a Brand new still in the box Synthony Midi for it, & Hard Case,

I do not play it, Bought it for a Client who only played it a few times, it is in pristine condition as new.

This folks is about a $6,000.00 system. new from Zeta.

Will sell them together for $2,500.00 OBO no low ballers please this is not a desperation sale. You could not buy these items in this condition anywhere for this price.

This is not an instrument for a beginner, but someone who really knows and plays the violin. I also have a wireless system for it. included.

Tom Wiggins 1-925-952-4585