[Dixielandjazz] vintage set of Jenco Vibes For Sale

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 16 22:03:35 PST 2010

This from Allan Vache:

I'm selling a vintage set of Jenco Vibes (made in the 1940's) that I bought on Ebay
a couple of years ago. They will need some repair work.
The motor should probably be replaced and the pedal assembly is missing some parts,
however  I did quite few repairs on them when I bought them, and they are in better
shape than when I bought them.
I originally paid $1,500.00 (plus shipping costs) for them on Ebay and will sell
them for $1,000.00 plus shipping. They also come with a hard wood case. If anyone
is interested, or know of someone who might be, please let me know.
Thanks,
Allan Vache
avache1 at aol.com