[Dixielandjazz] STJS Nov 14, Special Guest Star Brian Casserly, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Nov 13 13:21:59 PST 2010

    Join us, The Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society at our monthly Jazz Sunday as we feature Brian Casserly on Trumpet.

Brian is well-known to the Jazz Community as the lead trumpet and co-leader of the very popular band, the Cornet Chop Suey from St. Louis MO.  Playing with Brian as usual will be some of Sacramento's finest musicians.

Also featured on the Main Stage:

noon
Syncopating Sea Monkeys, (Youth band)
River City High-School, West Sacramento

1:00 PM
Brian Casserly, St. Louis MO

2:10 PM
Speakeasy Jazz Orchestra, Jackson CA

3:10 PM
Brian Casserly, St. Louis MO

4:20 PM
The World's Finest Apples,
Sacramento CA

Music all day, from noon - 5:00 PM in 3-rooms, Main Stage, Gold Card Room and Tailgate Room.

News from Elinor Hackett:

The ladies will be serving Ice cream and Brownies at Jazz Sunday November 14, Dante Club from
2:00 - 4:00 PM.  prices $2:00 and up.
Proceeds benefit STJS Youth Music Program.

Entertainment Books available until Dec 15. . . . Also benefiting the STJS Youth Music Program.
See Elinor Hackett, 916/ 363-8895, jaznanor48 at yahoo.com

For more information on STJS:
www.sacjazz.org

For information on the Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee
www.sacjazz.com

The TNT, (STJS sponsored youth band) appears at Round Table Pizza In Rosemont, Rancho Cordova,  the last Tuesday of every month 6:30pm.
Nov 30, and maybe December 28.  Check with Elinor 916/ 363-8895, jaznanor48 at yahoo.com

--Bob Ringwald
STJS Guest Star Coordinator

www.ringwald.com