[Dixielandjazz] New song lead sheet wiki website

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Nov 10 00:02:03 PST 2010

Check out Wikifonia - a collection of "Lead Sheets" with melody line,
chords, sometimes lyrics and you can transpose the key (but there are
some little glitches to be aware of on that function.)

http://www.wikifonia.org/node/7347#/C/3/1  is Bb "Long Way to
Tipperary,"

http://www.wikifonia.org/node/6182#/C/0/1   "The Yellow Rose Of
Texas"   many more are found with simple searches.

They can be downloaded as a PDF image, sometimes as XML or Muse, and
it is totally free.

I don't know how accurate every song is, but certainly worth a good
look, I think.  Public and non public domain songs are here in a wide
variety of music styles.

Dave RIchoux