[Dixielandjazz] Panama Canal Jazz Cruise

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Nov 7 18:01:43 PST 2010

Some of you might be aware that I will be playing with the Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band aboard a JazzSea cruise, Jan 2 - 15.  We leave San Diego on Jan 2 and arrive Ft Lauderdale FL on Jan 15.

There will be several other Jazz bands also playing on the cruise.

Itinerary:

Day 1
San Diego, California
Day 2
At Sea
Day 3
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Day 4
At Sea
Day 5
Acapulco, Mexico
Day 6
Huatulco, Mexico
Day 7
At Sea
Day 8
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Day 9
At Sea
Day 10
Panama Canal (Cruising)
Day 11
Cristobal Pier, Panama
Day 12
Cartagena, Colombia
Day 13
At Sea
Day 14
At Sea
Day 15
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
There will be several other bands also playing on the cruise.

For more info, bands, itinerary, pricing, etc, see:

www.jazzsea.com

The following is from JazzSea:

*******

Carol Neumann, ECCS
Jazzsea/Cruises
352-343-7989
800-323-3881 (office)
352-343-8707 (fax)

---all,

We have a female looking for a roommate for the upcoming cruise, January 2, 2011.
She has an ocean-view stateroom.  ($1720 + $269 + $275.17 + 149.95 = $2414.12)
Pass the word, please.

Thanks,  Carol

PS.  We still have other cabins available, too.

Carol Neumann, ECCS
Jazzsea/Cruises
352-343-7989
800-323-3881 (office)