[Dixielandjazz] James Moody Update- Downbeat says can contact him on Facebook

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sun Nov 7 07:23:40 PST 2010

To:  DJML and Musicians & Jazzfans list

From: Norman Vickers, Jazz Society of Pensacola, Inc.

M&JF listmate Mike Lynch of Pensacola has sent us a link to DownBeat which
answers DJML listmate Bob Harrigan's query about how to send James Moody
well-wishes.

It's via Facebook.  Has a nice letter from Mrs. Moody.

Some of you facebook fans send greetings from me, as I unsubscribed from
Facebook a while ago.  Dealing with two personal lists and trying to keep up
with DJML is almost a fulltime job for me.

Thanks, Mike.  Thanks, Bob Harrigan, Marc Myers and Jim Eigo.

Norman Vickers