[Dixielandjazz] Turk on "Jazz Casual" on YouTube

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 4 12:18:48 PDT 2010

Thanks, but my fuzzy, wavy, multi-generational VHS dub is fine for me.  Even includes the show from the next week with Muggsy and the not-so-subtle jab at Turk ("third-rate dixieland, hee hee").  I even have a tiny story about that tape.  A, I believe, former member of the list, and I assume "former" because I haven't seen word from him in aeaons -- a fellow from the Sacramento area name of, I *think*, Lyons, or somesuch? -- loaned me his copy which I of course copied and sent back.  He found it, unlabeled, unmarked, in the Lost and Found bin at the Sacramento Jubilee, and could not believe his eyes when he popped it in and there was Jazz Casual!