[Dixielandjazz] Special Concert Modesto, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Nov 3 15:04:43 PDT 2010

Listmates,

I realize that this concert is too far for most of you to attend.  However, this is for any of you in the Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno area:

I'll be featured with Bob Sakoi and the Jass City Jazz Band on Nov 4 in Ripon CA.  Ripon is about 10 miles north of Modesto on Highway 99.

See Below.

And while I am at it, don't forget Darrell Fernandez and me at the High Hand Cafe this Saturday Nov 6, 6:00 - 8:30 PM.

For more info see:

www.ringwald.com/schedule.php

Bob Ringwald with the
 JassCity Jazz Band
Ripon Arts Council, (17th annual concert season)
7:30 PM, Ripon High School 304 North Acacia Avenue, Ripon Ca
Price $30, includes the other 4-concerts. Other concerts include:
The Evie Laden Trio, Ramon Romero and the Strings of Fire,
Festival of Four and Misty River.
Info: 209/ 599-3476
http://www.modbee.com/2010/08/26/1311434/ripon-arts-league-concert-season.html#ixzz0y67KeoFF

--Bob Ringwald