[Dixielandjazz] Charlie Butterfield Trombonist and sons

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 1 15:02:09 PDT 2010

There may be more than one trumpet player named Kenny Butterfied.
Pretty common name, especially in NYC. Which is why I name Al (Jim)
Winters as the trombonist. His real name is Al, but he used Jim in NYC
because there was another trombonist named  Al Winters in the union
directory book.

Cheers,
Steve