[Dixielandjazz] youth

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun May 30 12:53:23 PDT 2010

I have read that archaeologists have found mother-in-law jokes in ancient
Egyptian hierogliphics in the pyramids.

We have about 10,000 years of some kind of written history. In all those
records, there is not one indication that basic human nature has changed.
Why should children and parents today act in any substantially different way
toward each other (or any people toward each other) than they did 2,000,
4,000, or 8,000 years ago?

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.