[Dixielandjazz] Oompah vs dixie

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Fri May 28 09:44:40 PDT 2010

Oh absolutely! That's why we (my mom and I) love the St. Louis Rivermen
so much. They always look like they're really enjoying themselves up
there and that is contagious. Much more fun than the bands that are all
seriousness and sober. Even if they played better. Which they don't. :-D

Beth

P.S. I'm going back in my hole now - it's been fun.