[Dixielandjazz] Jim's remark about Bert's remark about Beth's remark.....

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Fri May 28 02:44:41 PDT 2010

Sorry, just having a bit of fun with the "Subject" title above!   :>

Bert said:
>Maybe the existing bands should also give more chances to young musicians.

....and then posted a video.  Our sub drummer is in his mid-thirties, and
our sub trumpet is a 27 yr old Russian.  I've got grandchildren older than
him, but he fits right in!!  Here's a video with the two "kids":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTyoC3JAqgs&feature=channel

By the way, both of the subs say they work much harder to keep up with us
than other bands they play with who are all their age!

Jim