[Dixielandjazz] "Bobby McFerrin - My Favorite Things"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:59:16 PDT 2010

Hello Bob,
David's comment makes additional comments superfluous.
There are no OKOM or non-OKOM pieces, only performances.
The Anachronic Jazz Band and Pee Wee Russell performed tunes by modern
composers as OKOM, even if, to my ears, original performances of some
could hardly qualify as music.
So-called "modern jazz" players performed classic jazz tunes, and
their performances could hardly qualify as music, either.
Cheers