[Dixielandjazz] The OhnO Jazz Band

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue May 25 10:29:50 PDT 2010

Fun stuff! I think they draw a lot of stylistic influence from the
Dweilorkest bands from the same area ( Bergen op Zoom is right on the
southern border of The Netherlands.) They have a jazzier playlist and
are more polished than most of those bands, but the costumes are
pretty typical!

Dave RIchoux