[Dixielandjazz] Bill Gunter Memorial Washboard Concert Is On! A couple of changes FYI

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Tue May 25 09:26:43 PDT 2010

The day has changed  & location, but we'll be at the Sacramento Jazz Jubillee for the 28th. year.

It will be:

Monday May 31st. at 11:30 am in the
Sheraton Grand Hotel  in
the Nave Ballroom  downstairs

Big Mama Sue will be backing The Band

Please pass it on to our friends who are not on the list
Thanks,
------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com