[Dixielandjazz] Goofus

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 20:16:59 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone for their responses on my question.
As Phil has noted below there is an "A" part and a "B" part. The "A" part contains the lyrics I have quoted.
I have checked all of my fake books and can't find a copy of the "B" part and obviously no words for the "B" part.
Does anyone have a lead sheet that includes the "B" part?  Lyrics would also be be appreciated for the "B" part.
Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada