[Dixielandjazz] Some Birthdays May 11

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Tue May 11 05:45:00 PDT 2010

Bob,

Any chance of doing a list for October 21st? I just don't think I can stand the anticipation any longer, and besides I may just get hit by a bus this afternoon and will go to my death ignorant of which hallowed musicians share my humble birthday. There's always the possibility that they may be thin on the ground, in which case I've got something to work for!

All the best,

Allan