[Dixielandjazz] Will be on the West Coast

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon May 10 14:11:44 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I don't really have the money to be gallivanting all over the world, but
sadly, my father has advanced melanoma.  I've decided to pony up for a
visit in June before the summer fares set in.  This could be the last
time I see him.

Now that I got the violins playing (I didn't really mean to be too
melancholy), I'll announce my availability for filling any West Coast
bass end vacancies.  I realize that most gigs in June have been booked
for ages.  Nonetheless, I throw this out there just in case someone is
in need of a tuba guy in a pinch.

I will be mostly bouncing between Las Vegas and the LA area.  And, will
probably be at the Sacramento festival helping out my mother with her
boutique.

Thanks for any consideration.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser