[Dixielandjazz] trying to decide

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 12:43:45 PDT 2010

I am trying to decide whether I should get another tuba, that has a compensation valve or 4 valve on it. I do have a three valve tuba that i am very happy with though. It need about 220-270 dollars worth of work on it but it is a good FE Olds tuba concert b flat 3/4 size, I really do not want another full size tuba at all, because of hyperventilating on the instrument that size, the 3/4 size I do not have that problem at all. And it sounds just has good has a full size tuba. What would your opinion be if I played tuba for your band on this tuba. 


More information about the Dixielandjazz mailing list