[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Festival Radio and TV Commercials

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat May 8 11:45:52 PDT 2010

I can hear the radio commercials OK but can't open the TV.  If anyone can transfer the format to a common one, please post it.

The TV and radio commercials are done below are the links to them:
Radio:
The first link is our 30 second spot and the second link is our 60 second spot.
http://www.earshotaudio.com/serabeyn/sacjazz/SacJazz_BiggestParty_30.mp3
http://www.earshotaudio.com/serabeyn/sacjazz/SacJazz_BiggestParty_60.mp3
TV:
The first two are the bookends. The first link will first commercial you see when
going into a commercial break. The 2nd link will be the last commercial you see when
you coming back to the show. The 3rd link is a 5 second spot. The 5 second spot is
a lot like Sleep Train's campaign where you hear, "Sleep Train your ticket to a better
nights sleep" this is a quick hit.
http://www.trapezeltd.com/beyn/Jazz_Jubilee_15_1_rev.mov
http://www.trapezeltd.com/beyn/Jazz_Jubilee_15_2_rev.mov
 http://www.trapezeltd.com/beyn/JJ2010_05_REV1.mov

--Bob Ringwald
Amateur (ham) Radio call sign K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?