[Dixielandjazz] Tuba day

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu May 6 23:09:56 PDT 2010

Your "Today" starts a bit earlier than a lot of us - it is still
yesterday in California - International Tuba Day is the first Friday
in May, I think that was a totally arbitrary selection.

http://www.tubaday.com/homepage.php is the official site for the
event. I often did a "Day  Before Tuba Day" show on the radio, since
my weekly program was on Thursday...

Dave RIchoux