[Dixielandjazz] I would like to really work with a band

lovethatbass Captain Bass cptnbss at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 21:49:04 PDT 2010

while i am playing with a couple community bands here locally in the classical marches and concert band music. I would really like to play my tuba with a traditional jazz group. I am working on jazz tuba with a teacher and playing at some opem mics as well, and some classical tuba work such as the Vaughan Williams tuba concerto, i would still prefer to play jazz on the tuba. I have even discovered Ray Draper. If you know any groups here in the Syracuse area please contact me, i also play upright bass but prefer my tuba playing right now. If you know any musicians that would be interested what i can offer them please let me know.Kirk